Chat Box

Translation For Every Country

Do You Like This Blog?

Call Me On Politics & MoneY!

(312) 521-0462

Friday, July 29, 2011

'Allowing' The Judge To Plead FOR You!

Well, i'm back with a 'sucker punch' (of sorts!) on HOW to plead in a case that, you want to entitle the judge to plead, for you.

Why, would you allow such a thing?

Well, if you (like, i've done in the past) taken a close look at WHAT  a plea is, you'll soon realize, its a DEAL or a AGREEMENT between 2 parties. Look at Wiki, as beinging adviced:

There are plenty of case's where a judge, goes in and plea's for you.

What's the results?

Well, for one, he's acting FOR you (e.g. representing) your case, now. Second, the "deal" or "agreement" is a contract, accepted by BOTH PARTIES... Let's take a look at what has been defined, as a plea:

"...A plea bargain (also plea agreement, plea deal or copping a plea) is an agreement in a criminal case whereby the prosecutor offers the defendant the opportunity to plead guilty..." "Plea bargains are subject to the approval of the court, and different States and jurisdictions have different rules..." and "...plea bargain n. in criminal procedure, a negotiation between the defendant and his attorney on one side and the prosecutor on the other, in which the defendant agrees to plead "guilty" or "no contest" to some crimes, in return for reduction of the severity of the charges, dismissal of some of the charges, the prosecutor's willingness to recommend a particular sentence, or some other benefit to the defendant..."

Judge enters not guilty pleas for Arizona shooting suspect - CNN

Just to take a few, for examples. The idea is to make the judge your attorney. He "sets in" and BANG, you hitch him with his or her own verdict and walk out of the court room....

Hope this helps all that, looks for redemption!

The Man- Politics & MoneY


EDITED By Writer William McGarvin:

When the judge takes off his 'official position' he has vacated his office and has become YOUR attorney as he has not only plead FOR you but, you he has rendered his "service" to you, as well. Sense the judge had taken a "leave of absence" ( Leave of absence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) to become YOUR lawyer, you no longer hold the claim with recourse but, instead, the client of the court. The judge, in actuality, has "settled" your claim, for you!


The judges can ALSO, be used as "material witness" if, you plead guilty, yourself. Ask the judge if, he "accepted" and if so, get the transcripts, file a claim and get a COURT ORDER for the judge to uphold your not guilty right via your AGREEMENT BETWEEN you and the courts...

No comments: