Chat Box

Translation For Every Country

Do You Like This Blog?

Call Me On Politics & MoneY!

(312) 521-0462

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Speaking To A Police Officer After Beinging Stopped (In A Foreign State)

If you are stopped, by the police and you intend, driving with a licence (from another state), this should help you, in your travel's.. If you have a licence from say, Idaho and going to be driving, on a regular base's, in say, Ohio, you should get the pay 'schedule' that, you had to pay under from your state [Idaho example ]. You also should get, the statues, for having to have, the driver's licence, in the first place!

An EXTRA: Send a letter to the police or the department of transportation (in the state, the licence was issued, in) and politely, ask them if, "... is Idaho, the official place, my licence was issued from?" This is called, proma face evidence (look here: ).. If unrebutted, it become's FACT.. If you want to travel in your home state but, do not want to be 'subjected' to their jurisdiction's, fine's, and allocation's to meet state payroll, then, you get a licence AND register your car or vehicle, in another state..

Now, on to giving NOTICE..

When you all ready, registered, paper's from the DMV, and statues providing, your driving IN, your state in which your licence was issued from, you'll need to make copies but, make sure, they are CERTIFIED by the state in which, the licence was issued, from..

With the certification, of each document and print out (from the DMV, also, should be certified by, the state), you should proceed, to send a letter, with a Miranda Warning, to the state police in which, jurisdiction, you INTEND on using.. [UGLY REMINDER TO READER: If, you go into another 'zone', 'jurisdiction', or 'territory' and you HAVE NOT given official notice to the police, mayor, and an municipal official that, can charge or political fine you for any violation, this is not MY fault, it will be: YOUR's]. Post your notice, statues, and licence paper's (ALL certified by the state) on the side panel of your back window or your backdoor, of your car.

Now, once you've "served" those people, keep in mind, you have to wait 10 (ten) day's BEFORE, you intend, on USING/benefiting, the road. Here is what you should say, if stopped or question, in the event, you have done something or nothing, wrong..

"Hello, i'm traveling under state [statue or rules] which, are posted on my car's window (point to it) from state of [driver's ID state] and traveling from [this location] to [that location] from [show him ID location on your NOTICE on the window].... i given proper notice to the authority's in THIS jurisdiction, 10 days, via due process of law prior to my travels.. i was neither, given notice that, i could not do so or given notice, of inproper jurisdictional infringement if, their was a obligation, not to do so..."

If done properly, the police or state agency (how, you gave those notice's, too) do not have the right to search your car (WITHOUT a warrant), has to get a out-of-state warrant in order to search your car, AND has no jurisdiction, to do so under any 'respects' of THEIR law..

The Man- Politics & MoneY

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pleading, Testimony, Signature, Endorsement's, Ect Without Recourse & With Prejudice..

Endorsement's, goes along way... Testimony (on a record, of a court), for instance, is a endorsement and most people don't know that... Endorsing a bill (via congress or the state) is a endorsement.. A signature (made by your hand) is a endorsement..

So, what exactly, can you do with a endorsement?

You can 'sell it' (for income), you can 'buy it' (with credit or debit/form of payment like credit/debit cards), you can sign for a conviction, you can sign by default (like, offering your signature to the court as payment for a bond or offering it to the court as a signatured party), you can create credit out of thin air (buying a mortgage or a demand for payment), you can increase your worth (by selling your idea's, you sign for), you can bond yourself out of jail or agree to the term's and condition of probation, all with your signature..

Now, what can you do to PROVOKE the revocation of your signature and to keep it from harming you? Well, signature place's like, "Mark Gilmore Without Recourse" mean's, you leave NO ROOM and do not ALLOW the creation of liability in YOUR name.. Look here: You notice, under 'Qualified Endorsement' it explain's, that a bank that is handed a check with, 'without recourse' SHOULD NOT, be acceptable..


Because, that leave's the BURDEN OF PAYMENT on the bank! Thats right... The bank would be LIABLE for their OWN MONEY! If they endorse it and it isn't payable (exchangeable as payment) from the federal reserve bank that, pay's them fee's to collect on interest payment's (the fed supposedly loan them money, with little or no interest, at all), the only thing the bank can do, is: write it off..

What about, in court? How would you plead?

If you state, "on and for the record, I plead not gulity without recourse and with prejudice... do you understand, my pleadings, your honor?" For him or her (judge) to say ''yes" is as good as stating, 'you aren't liable for this crime AND you plea, with not be used again, in this case...'

Why wouldn't your "pleading" be used in this case, again? Look here:

With Prejudice is another nice tool to USE in that type of situation because, what it really mean's is, YOUR CLAIM (e.g. not guilty without recourse and with prejudice) AGAIN, place's the burden on the state to CREATE a new way to find you liable for the crime. Your CLAIM CAN NOT be used against you, in other words.. 

Does this go for civil court, as well? 

Yes... It isn't HOW you use it, its WHEN you use it! The judge may make a statement like, "so, do you intend on paying this debt?" and you respond, "on and for the record, yeah, I [name/remember to ENDORSE the record!], with pay $XX,XXX.xx to [plaintiff] without recourse and with prejudice..." Any time something is in "question", is the BEST TIME to use your limited liability "status"...

Their are other "instances" that, it can be used like, having to testify... Say, your on the stand and asked to answer a question.. When you answer at the beinging or the end, of each answer some come 'without recourse and with prejudice'... WARNING: Be careful because,  they will try and TRICK YOU into anwsering the same question under the 'cloak' of the ORIGINAL question.... Tricking is their LIFE and a big piece of their GAME!

The magnitude of LLtoaC (i.e. Limited Liability to a Company) is as big as, using your signature, to buy donuts for a group of hunger vet's, in your neighborhood or using your signature as Parent Guidance, for your daughter or son, to take on the family's financials.. The 'benefits' of these words after a signature has more to do with money then, anything else but, here are just a few:

An old partner, I use to be in business, bailed himself out of jail when the judge "offered" him a bail of $40k on 35 tickets (I know, crazy!!).. He stated, right after the judge gave the bond amount, "I accept the bond amount, on my signature of the asking price of $40k (thousand) without recourse and with prejudice..." He walked out, that late afternoon..

An old neighbor of mine, no longer pay's tax's. When audited, he said, he was shaking like a crack smoker looking for a fix (kidding!) and when they went over his checks, they NOTICED what he was writing on them. He had already, on my instruction's, been sending in copies of his checks after, he received them. He was handed a check for almost the ENTIRE DIFFERENCE of the amount he paid, the prior, year..

A recent (of 2 weeks ago) client of mine, has beat the courts in their applications, to have him pay for child support. The amount is unreasonable, the plaintiff was egged on by the mother to 'force him to pay or send him to jail'. He has been paying her but, she now realize's, the court will HAND HER just-ice (justice), at this time. I inclined myself to SHOW HER she would LOSE and time, was not on her side. They are again, in discussion on HOW he will pay on a pizza hut, salary..

Their are plenty of example's and lots of case's, I have done (just got back into the commercialized game, myself!) but, most of the history I have, with helping or restraining the POWER, for other's, has been a joy!

The Man- Politics & MoneY

Reference's of the discussion:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

De-Fund Local Agents From Your Home!!

Well, i'm back with a new segment, early in the morning! A old client of mine ask me, ".. how can I get the police, from coming into my home no matter, the problem may be..?" I intrusted in him, a simple method, I helped a family member use to keep ".. those people, away.." is what he, stated..

I said, no problem. I told him, to write a letter stating, (directed to the police) that, "he no longer needed their service or assistance, anything should happen.. Simple letter but, to insure, he would not have to worry about someone 'calling' from that number, he added 911 on the (federal) Do Not Call Register and No Call List (state) in which, saved him money, at the same time!

As long as a cell phone wasn't used, in his home, police, had NO RIGHT to "act" on a complaint, at the location.. Of course, they can 'use' a "well beinging check", to enact a form of observation of the property but, unless, they were given a warrant (by a court), they had NO RIGHTS to go onto the property.. 

Here is how their funded:

"In the United States, 9-1-1 and enhanced 9-1-1 are typically funded based on state laws that impose monthly fees on local and wireless telephone customers. In Canada, a similar fee for service structure is regulated by the federal Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC). Depending on the location, counties and cities may also levy a fee, which may be in addition to, or in lieu of, the state feeThe fees are collected by local telephone and wireless carriers through monthly surcharges on customer telephone bills. The collected fees are remitted to 9-1-1 administrative bodies, which may be statewide 9-1-1 boards, state public utility commissions, state revenue departments, or local 911 agencies.[24]These agencies disburse the funds to the Public Safety Answering Points for 9-1-1 purposes as specified in the various statutes. Telephone companies in the United States, including wireless carriers, may be entitled to apply for and receive reimbursements for costs of their compliance with federal and state laws requiring that their networks be compatible with 9-1-1 and enhanced 9-1-1. This is also true in Canada.
Fees vary widely by locality. They may range from around $.25 per month to $3.00 per month, per line.[25] The average wireless 9-1-1 fee in the United States, based on the fees for each state as published by the National Emergency Number Association (NENA), is around $.72. Since monthly fees do not vary based on the customer's usage of the network, the fees are considered, in tax terms, as highly "regressive", i.e., the fees disproportionately burden low-volume users of the public switched network (PSN) as compared with high-volume users. Some states cap the number of lines subject to the fee for large multi-line businesses, thereby shifting more of the fee burden to low-volume single-line residential customers or wireless customers."

This (above) show's you, you are a "customer, of the state" (in term's, of collecting fee's to pay for county 'services')!!

Don't get me wrong: Their are a few things you WILL NOT be able to use, there after.. Such as, emergency help, someone injured on the property, and other form's of 'assistance'.. 

This is the 'rationalized legal works' of people how, didn't care about having a "protection agency" looking out for their property value: Just to keep them from ruining them as common people, was it. To set forth in this venture, for people, i've done work for is a easy illustration of 'combating' outside elements of the state and local problem's, some seem to feel their fit without.. 

And if, you want them out of your neighborhood (all together) ban together, with however you live with, around, and how is within your jurisdictional "zone", "ward", or "county line" and have them all sign a petition to "withdraw, from contributions of to the Police Pension Fund and or the county and municipal budgets and or CARF as define in [YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK UP THE STATUE], in regards, to our community..." This is regulated (commonly) by the comptroller (New York & Chicago, as an example: )...

What you'd be doing is "stopping their growth". That and their retirement, of the community they "serve", is a slap in the face as well as a decrease PRESENCE in your local city or municipality.. 

Now, what does this mean, for you? Well, for one, stop funding the CARF or Pension funds of these organization (if, your paying into or not, as long as you take up legal residence for 30 days or more, you can sign a petition) will keep them out of your neighborhoods and will give some form of strength to the people that, used to call them "the streets". Second, the comfort of your own home or a dim lit street corner, you might feel comfortable on, give's a common pleasure, of relaxation (even, if their is a fuse in the home) and a utopian justice of non-badger of your utopian state, some empowerment that you can lax with your friends or hold a conversation for more then 10 minutes without the discomforting eye's, of beinging the "birds prey"..

Just a state of freedom, to a certain extent, i'd say!!

The Man- Politics & MoneY

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Using An Embassy Address For Tax Purpose's & Other Form's Of Tax Redeem's..

This is proable the EASIEST THING to do an an effort to 'withdraw' from the tax system... Look for a nation that, is NOT KNOW (you'll have to do your own research! but, i'll give one for those not worthy of 'thinking': Poland) for taxing federally...

Now, look for a Embassy, in the US... Here's is the Embassy for Poland. and here:

The best part about Poland is, it DOES NOT have a extradition 'treaty', with america!! So, whats next?

Go to get a new state ID but, first, you need a letter to be 'granted' legal status, at that location.. So, write them a silly letter and when they respond, you can use THAT, as a form of jurisdiction.. Now, let's get your ID. After you've gotten your ID, you need to change some jurisdictional (questionable) "errors" at the post office...

So, off to the post office, we go!! Go in and set your NEW ADDRESS as a FOWARDING MAIL address to your address, at home. Meaning, you are CREATING JURISDICTION on the lands of a forgien Embassy on domestic TURF!! Got to love international law, huh??

Now, your final step is to go to your boss and ask, to have your address 'status' changed and when asked, why, simple state you moved your "remote address to that location but, your living with someone, at this point..." Its your business so, it should be of NO CONCERN to him... Now, for the letter!

Write a simple letter to the IRS stating, your jurisdiction and country status, has changed. ".... If you want to have me or the corporation that, sign's my checks, to file for the income credit of my new foreign jurisdiction, please, forward Form 1118 for Foreign Tax Credit, earned, by the company, I work for...." What your telling the IRS is, your jurisdiction has changed and you DO NOT intend on acting within the USA...

Here's the form if, you like...

Foreign Tax Credit

You should get something like this: in the mail. The only part (thats, important!) is the first, part: Strike D (Certain Income Re-sourced By Treaty).. This REDUCE's corporate spending (on you), you get your entire taxable income back (the next year) and you'll file them as long as they try to tax you!!

Other way's is to use tax exempt 'agencys, churches, and businesses' with an exemption status of at least $10k (thousand) or better... When you get a paper in the mail, stating, you own the IRS say, $40k (thousand). The first thing that, should think of is: Is this a offer to settle??

Of course, it is! How?

Well, when you get a 'offer' its like a deposit for future credit (debit in banking term's). If you give the offer 'consideration' by accepting the amount (simply receiving it, under law, is considered consideration!) by signing it, cashing it, or paying it you've given the offer VALUE but, did you??

See, when you get the 'offer', what you've ALREADY GOTTEN is consideration (value) of the thing because, it doesn't have a minus like, $-40,000.00 (debit) or a plus like, $+40,000.00, have you? If not, then, you have a payment, IN YOUR HANDS!! Its called a debt-ration which, is defined as, a ".... liability on THEIR accounts in which, they have CREDITED YOU with..." Starting to sound more like banking law's, doesn't it?!?

A debt-ration is a BALANCE between, a credit (lose to them) and a debit (a gain to you). If they have an inbalance on the account they created FOR YOU then, YOU must balance the account, right? Say, you 'offer' your balance (their gain) to a church... The church files it as a 'tithing' and you get a check the mail for 'adjusting their [IRS] books'? Have you ever picked up a paper and seen, your company, sell a bunch of its debt, to investor's?

A credit swap, is a VERY GOOD EXAMPLE of that but, let's stay on track..

You can also, open (indirectly) a non-for-profit but, DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME ON ANYTHING as if, it were to get audited, they could hit you with many more charges then, the death of the Mormon Uprising!! Matter of fact, the further you are away from it, the better....

Their are other form's I have used with much success.. One, is questioning the OMB (Office of Management and Budgeting) how have admitted to a few clients, I worked with before that, the federal government DOES NOT FINANCE corporation in any way, shape form, or fashion.. Here's is an example of WHY they don't:

"The U.S. Constitution (Article I, section 9, clause 7) states that "[n]o money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time."
Here for reference:


This, in retrospect mean's, congress does not and has not, passed a law to ORDER (directly or indirectly) monies, to be given, offered, or paid to corporations for their work!! Whats make's this so wonderful is, congress revenues give's the authority to the IRS to tax what the banks OFFERED to congress!! Article 1, Section 9 of the constitution, here: state's,

"No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time." as stated, above but, here's the twist: I had the clients, ask the OMB to provide 'regular statement and or receipts' BEFORE, he filed for tax's... This was to show that, congress DID NOT PROVIDE money, capital or re-revenue to the company they worked for and the OMB stated, they would audited!

Thank you for reading and hope, to have a YouTube Video, tonight, in regards to this posting!!


The Man- Politics & MoneY

Thursday, April 21, 2011

How To Challenge Bill's & Voting Rights..

I've challenged many law's and its easiest way to go head-on with politician's, lawyer's, judges and private official's (federal), one only has to ask ONE QUESTION: Did I vote for that bill?

The reality is simple, if your not a SIGNATURED PARTY then, your are not liable! I had to leave Tampa, Florida after beating the courts in 16 case's (now, in which the case's are under seal by the great judge Sean O. Cadigan) how, felt, I was a 'threat to the publics safety and my legal advice, could been taken as historical but, misappropriations of administrative monies [meaning, I was cutting into his pay check via the bench!] that... could have caused such unnerving, the DOJ, may have to had bailed the circuit court of the thirteenth district..."

What he was saying is, when I had someone go in on say, child-support, I had BOTH PARTIES AGREEING that, the bill appropriated to be USED AGAINST my client, would be payable to the plaintiff....

That was just one end of the spectrum... Now, what the courts REALLY DIDN'T LIKE is when my clients were told to ask, "did I vote for this bill?", "your honor, do you SUPPORT this bill?" and my favorite, "sense, I have not signed this bill, I am going to ask, the court, in which I have opened a new case to have the govnor ANSWER to my swore affidavit that, he DID NOT vote for me under which bill, would HARM ME without my constitutionally right beinging taken into consideration, in this case..." 

Case after case, thrown out because, to tell a judge, you did not vote FOR THE RIGHT or vote FOR THE BENEFIT mean's, the court, CAN NOT ACT out of scoop of the bill if, it does not benefit the state (i.e. you didn't vote for it so, HOW can you be provided a redeem if, the state did not get a signature to OBLIGATE YOU to the cause, action, law, or within the budget)? The great part, as far as this 'tool' is concerned, is the court is acting under THE SAME bankruptcy of 1933 that, FDR assumed and ushered into public policy (NOT public law, big difference). Take a peep, here: 

What this all mean's is that, a law is BILLED TO THE PEOPLE and the debt 'rations', payable to the agents are for processing and administrative off setting of their book's.. If the bill is 'challenged' and the court, CAN NOT PROVIDE a lawful agreement between the defendant (the debtor) and the plaintiff (the creditor) then, the state, has to REDUCE ITS DEBT RATIONS minus, fee's payable to the court's... 

The Fair Debt Collections Act (here: ) can be USED, as well because, as consumer of the courts (a party or claimit is a CLIENT or a CUSTOMER of the courts) we have the same rights NOT to be mandated unless, we have signed something... Bill's are passed and signed by the state or federal government, you didn't sign the bill, the courts are debt collector's for public trustee's (e.g. police, state representatives, congressman, federal official's, ect), AND you are a public creditor 'paying' bill's you may not have signed for!

Their will be YouTube video's that, will explain these process's, in better detail[s]! Write, text, or email if you or someone you know, may or is a victim, of the system..

The Man- Politics & MoneY

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marijuana Stamps & Their "Use's"...

Now, most people believe, Marijuana is illegal but, its a little strange that, they would tax it! Funny? Well, check each state (state statues NOT federal law) and you'll find, that even if it was criminalize, the stamps show it is a COMMERICALIZED TRANSACTION and it it weren't, then, they wouldn't tax it...

Would they? Well, lets take a look at the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937..

This is a federal MANDATE not, a state manifesto. So, the states decided, they wanted to 'raise revenue'. Let's take a look at the states in which, still provide (at this time) stamps and their statues, for raising revenue...


Statue: §40-17A
Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more
Penalized for Nonpayment: (Civil & Criminal)  200% of Tax Class C Felony

Additional Info: Tax withstood constitutional challenge in 1991 on the grounds of self-incrimination in Briney v. State Department of Revenue, 594 So. 2d 120.

Tax withstood constitutional challenge in 1994 on the grounds of double jeopardy in Milner v. State, 658 So. 2d 500.


Statue: § 12-651

$3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more
Penalized for Nonpayment: (Civil & Criminal) 
200% of tax and up to $10k or 6 yrs prison or both

No Image (Georgia)

Statue: §48-15
Tax Rate: $3.50/gram
Penalized For Nonpayment (Civil & Criminal): Misdemeanor


Statue: §63-4203

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram or $775/planet
Penalized (Criminal & Civil) 200% of tax and punishment for tax evasion to the same extent as poss of marijuana.

Additional Info:

Tax found to violate protection against self-incrimination in State of Idaho v. Smith, 120 Idaho 77. Purchase of stamp must now remain confidential.

No Image (Indiana)

Statue: § 6-7-3-8
Tax Rate: $3.50/gram
Penalized (Civil & Criminal) 200% of Tax

Additional Info: Tax found to violate double jeopardy protections in Fassinger v. State, 656 N.E.2d 1163. As a result, tax stamp violations must be processed separately from criminal proceedings.

The lack of due process and the Department of Revenue’s levying of the tax for constructive possession alone were challenged unsuccessfully in Hurst v. Department of Revenue, 720 N.E.2d 370 (Ind. Tax. 1999) and Hall v. Department of Revenue, 720 N.E.2d 1287 (Ind. Tax 1999).

For more information, call the Department of Revenue’s Criminal Investigations Division at (317)232-3360


Statue: §435B
Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more $750/plant
Penalized: (Criminal & Civil) 200% of Tax and interest and Class D Felony


Statue: K.S.A. 79-5201

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 28 grams or more $.40/g wet plant $.90/g dry plant
Penalized: (Criminal & Civil): 100% and interest

Additional Info: Withstood constitutional challenge on the grounds of double jeopardy in Kansas v. Gulledge, 257 Kan. 915

For detailed information about the tax, visit:


Statue:  §138.872

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more $1000/plant if owner possesses 5 plants or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and interest and Class C Felony

Additional Info: 
Withstood constitutional challenge on the grounds of double jeopardy in Kentucky v. Bird, 979 SW 2d 515


Statue(s): §47:2601-47:2610

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and up to $10k or 5 years prison or both


Statue: Ch. 64K, §4

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 40 grams or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): $200 of tax and and up to $10k or 5 years prison or both

Additional Info: Found unconstitutional as double jeopardy in Commissioner of Revenue v. Robert Mullings, 428 Mass. 406; later amended to comply.


Statue: Stat. 297D

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram
Penalized (Criminal & Civil) 200% of tax and $14k or 7 year's prison or both

Additional Info: Withstood a constitutional attack on the grounds of self-incrimination in Sisson v. Triplett, 428 NW 2d 565.


Statue: §77-4301

Tax Rate: $100/ounce if owner possesses 6 ounces or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and Class IV felony

Additional Info: 
Withstood constitutional attack on the grounds of self-incrimination inState v. Garza, 242 Neb. 573.
Withstood constitutional attack on the grounds of double jeopardy in State v. Detweiler, 249 Neb. 485.


Statue: §372A.070

Tax Rate: $100/g and $250 annual registration fee
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax

Additional Info: Found unconstitutional as double jeopardy in Desimone v. Nevada, 966 P.2d 405; later amended to comply.

North Caroline

Statue[s]: §105-113.107

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more $.40/gram stems
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 140% of tax and interest

Additional Info: Found unconstitutional as double jeopardy in Lynn v. West, 134 F.3d 582; later amended. 
For more information, visit:


Statue: §450

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram
Civil: 200% of tax

No Image (Rhode Island)

Statue: §44-49
Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and up to $10k or 5 years prison or both

South Carolina 

Statue[s]: §12-21-5020

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 years prison or both
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and up to $10k or 5 years prison or both

Additional Info: Withstood constitutional attack on the grounds of double jeopardy inMcMullin v. South Carolina Dept. of Revenue, 321 SC 475.


Statue: §67-4

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more $.40/gram stems
Civil: 200% of tax and interest

Additional Info: Circa September 7, 2007, Tennessee’s tax stamp has been declaredunconstitutional by the appellate courts, pending appeal to the state Supreme Court.

No Image (Texas)

Tax Code Ch. 159

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 4 ounces or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and 3rd Degree Felony

Additional Info: For more information, visit:


Statue[s]: §59-19-103

Tax Rate: $3.50/gram if owner possesses 42.5 grams or more
Penalized (Criminal & Civil): 200% of tax and 3rd Degree Felony

Additional Info: Withstood constitutional attack on the grounds of self-incrimination inState v. Davis, 787 P.2d 517
Found unconstitutional as a violation of double jeopardy in Brunner v. Collection Division of Utah State Tax Commission, 945 P.2d 687; later amended.

Well, look at what we have.. Legal or illusion of law's APPLIED by profiter's of this system?? If you have any question, email or text me if, you like....

The Man- Politics & MoneY